询问餐厅
Ask the restaurant
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I’d like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗。?
I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
I'd like some Italian food.我想吃意大利菜。
Which restaurant do you recommend? 您推荐哪家饭馆?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗?
Yes, there's one. 是的,有一家。
Where is the closest Mexican restaurant? 最近的墨西哥餐馆在哪儿?
Are there any restaurants still open near here? 这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
预定餐厅
Reserve Restaurant
Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?您好,这是公园餐厅。我可以为您服务吗?
I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。
We are a group of eight.我们一共8个人。
I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想订八个人的餐。
What time, sir? 什么时间的?
Could we have a table close to the band? 我们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?
I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.对不起,今天晚上都订满了。
How long is the wait? 要等多长时间?
·
We can wait.我们可以等
What time can we make a reservation? 可以预订几点的?
How late are you open? 一直营业到几点?
Until eleven. 到11点。
How do I get there?我怎么才能到那儿?
Do you accept credit cards? 可以用信用卡吗?
What is the price of a dinner course?一顿饭多少钱?
What is your dress code? 服装上有什么规定?
We require a jacket and tie. 要求穿外衣、打领带。
Should I wear a jacket and tie? 我必须得穿外衣打领带吗?
Should the ladies wear dresses?女性必须穿礼服吗?
How many in your group? 请问您几位?
We need a large table, please. 我们需要一张大桌子。
Two.2个人。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.对不起,我想取消订餐。
点菜
order
Could I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 有中文的菜单吗?
May I see the wine list, please? 请给我看一下酒单。
What kind of wine do you have available? 你们都有些什么葡萄酒?
May I take your order? May I take your order? 您来点儿什么?
Are you ready to order yet?可以点菜了吗?
What do you recommend? 有什么菜可以推荐的吗?
The seafood is good here. 我们店的海鲜很可口。
What do you think I should order? 你觉得我该点什么?
What is your suggestion? 你有什么建议?
What do you think is the best? 你认为什么是最好的?
What do you suggest I order?你建议我点什么?
Can I have the same as that? 我能要和那个一样的吗?
Sure, no problem. 好的,没问题。
I'll take this and this.我要这个和这个。
Do you have any local specialties? 您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks.我要一个60美元的晚餐包括酒水。
I'd like some red wine, please. 我要红葡萄酒。
I'd like a steak. I want a steak. 我要一份牛排。
How would you like your steak prepared? 要几成熟的?
Can you make it mild? 请做得清淡些。
I am sorry sir,we don't have any more. 对不起,先生,这道菜已卖完。
Anything else you want? 别的还要吗?
Will that be all? 就要这些吗?
Is there anything else (that) you'd like? 还再要点其他的吗?
Anything else? 还要别的吗?
No, thank you. That's all. 不要了,就要这些吧,谢谢。
I didn't order this. 我没有点这个菜。
You didn't, sir? 您没要吗?
This is not what I ordered. 这和我点的不一样。
My order hasn't come yet.我点的菜还没上。
如何看懂英文菜单
How to understand English menu
1.Salmon(三文鱼)
代表菜:Smoked Salmon(烟熏三文鱼)
2.Tuna Fish(金枪鱼)
代表菜:Grilled Tuna Steak(扒金枪鱼排)
3.Sole(比目鱼)
代表菜:Pan-fried Whole Sole(剪比目鱼)
4.Lobster(龙虾)
代表菜:Gratinated Lobster in Mornay Sauce(奶焗龙虾)
5.Mussel(青口贝)
代表菜:Gratinated Mussels Hollandaise Sauce(荷兰汁青口贝)
6.T-Bone(牛仔骨)
代表菜:T-Bone Steak(牛仔骨牛扒)
7.Spare Ribs(猪肋骨)
代表菜:Smoked Spare Ribs with Honey(烟熏蜜汁肋排)
8.Pork/Lamb Chop (猪/羊排)
代表菜:Roast Lamb Chop with Cheese and Red Wine Sauce(烤羊排配奶酪和红酒汁)
9.Ham/Bacon(火腿/培根)
代表菜:Fried Eggs with Ham(火腿煎蛋)
10.Croissant(牛角包)
11.Danish(丹麦起酥)
12.Whole Wheat Bread(全麦面包)
13.French Baguette(法棍面包)
14.Toast(吐司面包)
1.Grilled(烧烤)
代表菜:Grilled Stuffed Chicken Rolls(烧瓤春鸡卷)
2.Stewed/Braise(炖)
代表菜:Stewed Beef(红烩牛肉)
3.Sizzling(铁板)
代表菜:Sizzling Sirloin Steak(铁板西冷牛排)
4.Pan-fried/Deep-Fried(煎/炸)
代表菜:Deep-Fried Pork Chop(炸猪排)
5.Barbecued(烧烤)
代表菜:Barbecued Spare Ribs(烧烤排骨)
6.Milk Shake(奶昔)
代表菜:Chocolate Milk Shake(巧克力奶昔)
7.Sherbets(冰霜)
代表菜:Mango Sherbets(芒果冰霜)
8.Pudding(布丁)
代表菜:Vanilla Pudding(香草布丁)
9.Mousse(慕斯)
代表菜:Passion Mousse(热情果慕斯)
10.Puff(泡芙)
代表菜:Puff with Fruit(水果泡芙)
11.Pasta:意大利面的统称
12.Spaghtii:实心的细长面条
13.Macaroni:意大利空心面
14.Lasagne:千层面
15.英国:Fish & Chips(炸鱼配薯条)
16.德国:Eisbein(烤猪肘)
17.美国:Pepperoni(腊肠披萨)
18.墨西哥:Taco(玉米卷),Nachos(烤干酪辣味玉米片)
payment
付款
I'd like the check, please.
请结账。
Where should I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
I'll pay for dinner.
我请客。
I'll take care of it.
我来付
What is this amount for?
这是什么的钱?
I'm afraid there is a mistake here.
我觉得这儿算错了。
Let's divide the cost.
我们各付各的吧。
We'd like to pay separately.
我们分开付款。
Keep the change.
不用找钱了。
May I have a receipt, please?
请开张发票。
饭桌上
on the table
I'm kind of hungry. How about you?
我有点儿饿了,你呢?
Yeah, it's lunch time.
是的,到了吃午饭的时候了。
I'm getting hungry.
我已经饿了。
I'm extremely hungry.
我都快饿死了。
I'm thirsty.
我渴了。
It smells good.
闻着真香。
I'm on a diet.
我在节食。
I'm on a diet.
(我在节食呢。)
How's it going so far?
现在感觉怎么样?
My mouth is watering.
我都要流口水了!
They all look so delicious, don't they?
看上去都好吃。
Can I eat this?
我可以吃这个吗?
You can't eat that.
你不能吃这个。
Is this delicious?
这个好吃吗?
Delicious!
好吃。
国外餐桌礼仪
Table manners abroad
1.When eating with silverware, begin from the outside piece, then knife and fork for the second course and so on. The pieces closest to the plate are for the last course.
使用餐具吃饭时,首先从最外侧开始,刀和叉是用来吃第二道菜及以后的菜的。最靠近盘子的餐具要留到最后用。
2.When having soup, move the spoon away from you to spoon out the soup. When a little remains, you may raise slightly the side of the bowl close to you.
用匙舀汤时,匙要从里往外舀。汤快喝完了时,可将汤盘近身一侧抬高一点。
3.All things not having to do with food should remain off the table: keys, clutch bags, cigarette packs, sunglasses, BlackBerrys.
一切和食物无关的东西都不应该出现在餐桌上,包括:钥匙、手袋、烟盒、墨镜还有手机。
4.When you excuse yourself to go to the restroom, just say "Please excuse me."
想去洗手间的时候,只要说"失陪一下"就可以了。
5.When eating something with bones, it is normal to spit them out onto the table to the right of your plate.
在吃有骨头的东西时,要将骨头分离装在你右手边的盘子里。
在快餐厅里
In the cafeteria
I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea.
要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。
May I have two hot dogs, please
我要两个热狗。
Anything else?
还要别的吗?
With ketchup and mustard, please.
请加蕃茄酱和芥末
Will that be for here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走?
Will that be to go?
您带走吗?
Will you be eating here?
您是在这儿吃吗?
I'd like it to go, please.
(您是在这儿吃吗?)
To go, please.
不,带走。
For here, please.
在这儿吃。
土地性质又称为什么(征收标准的决定因素之一:土地性质) 在我国发生土地征收时,被征收的土地性质与被征收人所能得到的补偿息息相关,不同的土地性质能够得到的补偿标准具有较大差异。律师解读一、土地性质的分类土地性质主要分为以下几类:1、国有土地:指国家所有的土地,通常用于城市建设、公共设施等。2、集体土地:指农村集体经济组织所有的土地,主要用于农业生产、宅基地
为什么户口迁出不能回迁(户口迁出后能否迁回原籍?) 随着社会的发展和人口流动性的增加,人们对于户口迁移的问题越来越关注。很多人在工作、学习或其他原因需要将户口从一个地方转移到另一个地方,但是,当需要迁回原籍时,许多人却不知道是否还有可能。那么,户口迁出后能否迁回原籍呢?本文将从几个方面对此进行探讨。首先,户口迁移的法律规定是户籍制度的重要组成部分,也
为什么掺引气剂(植物型引气剂的妙用) 引气剂是一种能在拌合物搅拌过程中引入大量均匀微小气泡的外加剂,所引入的气泡非常稳定,硬化后也依然能保留在混凝土硬化体中。引气剂的掺量通常为胶凝材料质量的0.002%-0.01%,可使拌合物含气量达到3%-5%。这不仅改善了新拌混凝土的和易性,更重要的是能使硬化混凝土的抗冻融性等耐久性指标得到显著提高
五金什么意思啊(五金行业定义与分类) 五金行业定义五金行业从狭义上讲,是指铁、钢、铝等金属经过锻造、压延、切割等物理加工流程制造而成的各种金属器件的产业。从广义上讲,它涵盖了从原材料提取、加工到成品制造的全过程,专注于生产各种金属及非金属材料制成的工具、设备、零部件和装饰品等。这些产品广泛应用于建筑、机械、汽车、电子、家居、安防等多个行
水箱为什么会变脏(汽车水箱污垢如何清理) 水箱作为发动机散热的一个液体回路,能吸收缸体的热力,防止发电机过热,有于水的比热容较大,吸收缸体的热量后温度升高并不是很多,所以发动机的热量通过冷却水这个液体回路,利用水作为载热体传导热,再通过大面积的散热片以对流的方式散热,效率比较高,而且冷却效果更均匀。若汽车水箱结垢以后可以用水箱清洁剂清洗除垢